1. Direct and indirect patient care
2. Professional growth
3. Performance Improvement
4. Fiscal Responsibilities
7. Patient's First
8. Able to work effectively in a protocol driven setting
9. Exceptional assessment skills for the cancer population.
10. Skilled at inserting and maintaining IV's; skilled working with central lines and other venous access routes.
11. Able to initiate and maintain strong interpersonal/psychosocial relationships with this specific patient population.
12. Skillfully and accurately triages cancer patient phone calls.