1. Outstanding Troubleshooting / problem solving knowledge on VMWare products (including ESX hosts, VM guests and VDI), PC’s, printers, peripheral devices and telephones.
2. A strong understanding of network troubleshooting including routing and an understanding of DNS services.
3. Strong technical knowledge of MS Office and MS Server Products.
4. Ability to work in the "field" with end-users as well as ability to provide telephone support.
5. Strong technical knowledge of virus removal and malware removal
6. Outstanding communication capability
7. Superior knowledge on configuring, installing and upgrading servers
8. Ability to make recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and support
9. Ability to troubleshoot / problem solve in a Virtual Desktop Environment
10. Provide assistance to Computer Support Technician and Information Technical Specialist I on complex issues and all other duties as assigned.
VMware Administrator - Designs configures and deploys VMware virtual servers and environments. Plans, designs, and develops the VMware strategies for the organization. Supports all phases of VMware activities including installation, maintenance, quality and performance monitoring, troubleshooting, training and upgrading. Works with management to determine future needs Creates and maintains related documentation. Participates in the management of security.