The Benefits Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of all HRH benefits. This includes vendor interface, employee communication, bill processing, report generation, etc. This role is also responsible for all benefits maintenance within the Meditech system. The Benefits Administrator will work closely with the Data Coordinator on all variable hour tracking and will also handle other benefit related items.
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for the administration of all benefits. This individual will:
* Answer all employee inquiries
* Assist with problems and act as a liaison as necessary
* Interface with vendors to accomplish our benefits goals
* Generate benefits communication
* Process all bills
* Handle FMLA and LOA requests
* Enroll new-hires
* Terminate coverage as necessary
* Process all status changes
* Work closely with the Data Coordinator on all variable hour tracking, reporting, and processing
* Administer our service award program
* Handle all unemployment claims
* Prepare, generate, and distribute annual benefits statements to all staff
* Participate with the rest of the HR team to assist visitors, answer phones, and general duties as needed
* Manage projects as needed.
* Extremely strong analytical abilities
* Attention to details
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Must be able to thrive in a high-volume, high-stress environment
* Proven organizational and administrative skills
* Strong computer skills are required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed