The Medical Waste Technician is primarily responsible for the processing of infectious waste using the ozone medical waste treatment unit and assisting the flow of waste throughout the entire process. O3 PureMed is looking for a safety conscious person who is responsible, honest, committed to a team, and looking for growth potential.
• Work with a team to process various waste streams at the facility.
• Unload, scan, and weigh waste as it is delivered to the door.
• Consolidate waste streams into a larger blended cart.
• Push reusable waste containers through the wash station and set them out to dry.
• Stack and stage clean containers.
• Operate the ozone medical waste treatment unit.
• Perform daily maintenance on all equipment.
• Complete daily tasks within the safety guidelines set forth by the organization.
• Maintain use of all necessary PPE provided to you.
Position requires lifting 2/3 of the time up to 50-75 to a height of 2-3 feet.
Must be willing to receive the Hep B vaccination series if not already immune.
Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to learn operating equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
O3 PureMed will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
O3 PureMed is an Equal Opportunity
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed