Ready to go above and beyond to shape a new healthcare experience?
If you have a gift for getting things done without being told what to do…if you don’t know the words “not my patient” or “not my responsibility”…and if listening, solving problems, and providing quality customer service come naturally to you, you’ll fit right in at Hancock Health Gateway. Join the team and help us provide care that’s friendly, personal, and easy to access—just what health care should be.
At Hancock Health Gateway, you’ll be empowered to provide a new standard of health care, centered on what patients want and need. And you’ll do it in a fast-paced but friendly environment. Here, every team member, no matter their role, is equally responsible for creating, leading, and managing a high-quality patient experience. Whether your expertise is in the lab or patient care, we want our Gateway staff to take ownership of all aspects of service. To us, going above and beyond means providing high-quality healthcare, assisting patients with the registration and check-in process, having a conversation, and creating a lasting impression—even making a cup of coffee for a guest when needed.
1. Performs/monitors MRI procedures per written protocol as requested by physician's order, unless modified by Radiologist's /RA’s preference.
2. Adheres to established organizational and departmental Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, quality assessment, and safety.
3. Assists Radiologists, RA’s and other providers.
4. Ability to interact with patients of all ages i.e., neonatal, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric as required by department patient population.
5. Must possess problem solving abilities, excellent customer service skills, AIDET and Patient First characteristics.
6. Assists in maintaining a safe working environment throughout the facility.
7. Available for on-call and call-back responsibilities, as required.
8. Assists lead technologists in making recommendations for cost containment and quality improvement.
9. Knowledge of ordering and maintaining supplies from vendors and CSR.
10. Thoroughly screen, position, instruct and explain the procedure to the patient including follow up assessment.
11. Capable of selecting proper factors, exposures, sequences for equipment.
12. Produce high quality diagnostic images for proper interpretation by Radiologists and RA’s, including patient detailed history per department protocol.
13. Properly charge exams in the ITS system.
14. Ability to assist with taken, logged, billed and completed logs.
15. Performs other duties as assigned, team atmosphere, willing to assist in all areas.
16. Student supervision and evaluation.
17. Performs quality assurance testing and maintains clean working environment.
18. Sterile technique as required.
19. Assist with sedations as required.
20. Assist with invasive procedures as required.